WestLand provides land development engineering, land surveying, inspection, construction management, and entitlement services in support of residential and commercial land development. We employ engineers, technical staff, and survey professionals who have many years of experience working with state and local governments and private development clients. The WestLand team has been involved with the planning, design, survey, graphic preparation and processing, project management, and permitting of hundreds of large and small development projects in the Southwest over the past several decades. Project experience includes residential subdivisions, commercial projects, and infrastructure improvement projects.
WestLand strives to provide infrastructure systems that are environmentally sensitive, cost effective, functional, and dependable. We develop plans that meet the requirements of public agencies and private sector entities, while ensuring that community considerations and regulatory concerns are fully addressed.
Specific areas of expertise include:
- Property research/due diligence
- Subdivision platting (tentative and final plat)
- Single family and multi-family residential communities
- Development plans/site plans
- Site grading, paving, and drainage plans
- Mass grading
- Roadway design
- Water and sewer infrastructure
- Individual lot grading plans
- Off-site utilities
- Government agency coordination
- Environmental and cultural resource permitting
- Landscape architecture